Prelature in Český Krumlov (Horní No. 159)
The building served as the seat of Krumlov church dignitaries - prelates in the past. It was originally Gothic and was gradually remodelled. The present-day street façade adorned with sgraffiti is the result of Neo-Renaissance restoration work from around 1900. There is a Rococo loggia built in the Prelature courtyard from 1769 and the interior of the building has a ceremonial hall with Rococo frescoes made by František Jakub Prokyš in the second half of the 18th century.