The Castle Lapidarium (?) was established on the site of the former cellars of the New Burgrave’s Office in 1999, and is entered from the 1st castle courtyard. It houses stone elements and statues from the castle and its surroundings. The focal point of the collection are sculptures made by the court sculptors J.A. Zinner and Matyáš Giessler in the years after 1747, which have been replaced with copies in their original places. In the Lapidary, the following statues can be seen: from the left, St. Joseph and Virgin Mary Immaculata from the bridge above the bear moat; St. Felix of Cantalice, St. Anthony of Padua, St. Wenceslas and St. John of Nepomuk from the covered bridge; a sculpture of Neptune with a Triton, and a sculpture of the goddess Amphitrite with a dolphin and Tritons, and a sculpture of a Nymph with a pearl and a Faun from the fountain in the castle garden.
There are further cellar rooms neighbouring the Lapidary which were used as a prison in the past. These, too, are accessible to the public.